List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    timeval
From:       "Calvin Smith" <calvinrsmith () hotmail ! com>
Date:       1999-10-26 8:27:02

I built 991014a for win32 using cygwin b20.  When i got to the timeval
problem I simply did a grep and found that it was only used in
bx_pc_system_c::wait_for_event so I did a grep on that and found it was only
called from BX_CPU_C::wait_for_interrupt upon looking at that routine I
found this:
#if 0
// (kpl) used to be called by ::HLT()
// (mch) Wait for an interrupt
  void
BX_CPU_C::wait_for_interrupt()
{

  while ( !(BX_INTR) ) {
#if MCH_WAIT_EVENT_HACK
    bx_pc_system.wait_for_event();
#else
    BX_TICK1();
#endif
    }
}
#endif

So as you can see this routine is not even compiled due to the #define 0 ...
#endif so BX_CPU_C::wait_for_interrupt is never called so timeval is not
important.  So I simply commented out the contents of the
BX_CPU_C::wait_for_interrupt function.  No need for winsock!