List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    Win32 debugger support
From:       "Mike Roberts" <zoarre () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       1999-04-13 3:33:51

For anyone with a Win32 version of bochs interested in debug support, I was
able to compile (MSVC++ 5) and run bochs with debugger support enabled
without any obvious problems. Some (2 or 3) absolute pathname references
needed to be removed from the debug Makefile. I used my own port of flex
2.5.4 and the byacc/J-win32 distribution of Berkley YACC.

Of course, since minix crashes at boot, I've only been able to test the 'c'
command so far... :)

--
Mike Roberts
Email: zoarre@bigfoot.com