List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    Re: Keys
From:       Gregg Eshelman <g_alan_e () yahoo ! com>
Date:       1999-02-12 19:12:29

Something to do with loading a codepage in config.sys
for your keyboard. Dig up a DOS quick reference.

Ketil Froyn <ketilf@ifi.uio.no> wrote:

> Hi.
> I'm having some serious trouble here...:) I've installed MSDOS 6.22 in
> bochs, and things seem to be working quite well... The only problem
now is
> that i can't seem to write '/' or ';', no matter whether i choose
english
> or norwegian keyboard layout. Has anyone experienced something like
this,
> or even better, does someone have a solution?
>
> Ketil Froyn

==
"The earth swarms with inhabitants. Why then should nature,
which is fruitful to an excess here, be so very barren in
the rest of the planets?" Bernard de Fontenelle, 1686
bizzybody@ufies.userfriendly.org
My ICQ# 16024947