List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    Re: need MIPS dial gauge for web page
From:       "Andrew Coles" <andrew () andycole ! force9 ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-02-01 19:58:12

<snip - see previous post. Basically - MIPS dial gauge request)

Right. I've written something. Basically, it takes a BMP file of a blank
gauge and a MIPS rating as inputs creates a BMP file with the needle on as
an output file. This can then be converted into whatever format (PNG/GIF)
using any image conversion utility - convert with ImageMagick is good.

I've made a basic BMP. Quite good actually. Needle is drawn by setting the
colours of a byte for a straight line.

Two questions:

1) How big does it need to be - I've got it at 180 x 125 ATM

2) What sort of scale - I've got it between 0 - 15 MIPS. It's easily
changable tho'

Regards

Andrew