List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    Bochs BeOS info update
From:       Bill Hayden <macdev () tssoftware ! com>
Date:       1998-01-26 11:21:46

Kevin said thusly:

>OK, release bochs-980124c.tar.gz is available.

I will be compiling a new version of Bochs/BeOS to reflect the new
changes.  I will make an effort to do this each time a new version is
released, but I can't promise anything.

You can download it once I compile it (tonight?) at:

http://billhayden.ml.org

Please be aware that most archives you download will need to be typed by
the FileTypes add-on in the Tracker.  Make sure it's typed to
application/gzip to be recognized as a gzip file.  I've already gotten
two messages about this, so I figured it should be explained.  The files
are not corrupt.

Also, I have not had a chance to upload the CodeWarrior project file yet.
 This should also happen tonight when I recompile and post the new binary.

Thanks,
Bill Hayden
Teacher Support Software, Inc.
<macdev@tssoftware.com>