List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    Bochs BeOS CodeWarrior project file available soon
From:       Bill Hayden <macdev () tssoftware ! com>
Date:       1998-01-23 11:55:16

This morning I created a project file for the BeOS version of bochs.  If
it hadn't be for a bug in the BeOS I discovered, I would have posted it
by now.  However, it should be available within 24h at...

<http://billhayden.ml.org>

This should be very handy for those non-unixheads like me who are not
used to working with makefiles, and doubly handy for those who already
use CodeWarrior on MacOS or BeOS.  I have compiled and run the bochs
executable created from this project file, with no probs.  You still need
to run the beos config script before building the project, so that the
config.h header is built correctly.  The compiled app will be called
bebochs, so if there are problems with the compilation, it won't clobber
your existing binary.

I used CodeWarrior for BeOS 1.4 for this project, so prior versions may
or may not open this project.  You can update from 1.3.X to 1.4 for free
with an update available at <http://www.metrowerks.com>.

Also, here is the URL for the Microsoft Font pack for BeOS:

<http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~wronkiew/fonts/newfonts.tar.gz>

Hopefully this will help Kevin with the distorted font problems on BeOS.
Maybe not.  But they're nice to have, regardless.

Thanks,
Bill Hayden
Teacher Support Software, Inc.
<macdev@tssoftware.com>