List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    Re: [Bochs-developers] IBM z/SERIES: Bochs cannot read hard file
From:       "Sebastian Herbszt" <herbszt () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-10-12 15:22:08

Florian Bilek wrote:
> > > I disabled the MDMA and it looks promissing now. The Windows starts
> > > now the copying of the data to the disk. (With this speed it will take
> > > quite a while).
> > > I will let you know what the result will be. Seems the issue is
> > > related to MDMA.
> >
> > Did the installation process succeed?
>
> Unfortunately not. Somewhere there was suddently a BSOD. I send you a
> screen shot. Couldn't manage to finish the installation.

For the list:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage
to your computer.

ntfs.sys

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen,
restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow
these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed.
If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer
for any Windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware
or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.
If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart
your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup options, and then
select Safe Mode.

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0x00000050 (0xE1AC88C8,0x00000000,0xF6E644C3,0x00000000)

*** ntfs.sys - Address F6E644C3 base at F6E32000, DateStamp 42435dfd