List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    Re: [Bochs-developers] DEV_MEM_READ_PHYSICAL
From:       "Benjamin David Lunt" <fys () frontiernet ! net>
Date:       2007-12-11 23:36:37

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stanislav" <stl@fidonet.org.il>
To: "'Benjamin David Lunt'" <fys@frontiernet.net>;
<bochs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:59 PM

> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately I have no time recently to debug anything myself.
> I just looked on the memory.cc:rev1.58 and didn't see anything that could
> affect it. So I only could suggest you to track the change down by getting
> back to the CVS version that first broke the functionality.
> Once you find a problem I will merge the fix.

Hi Stanislav,

That is what I have done.  If I go back to

  pci_usb.cc  1.52
  pci_usb.h   1.24
  pci_hid.cc  1.1
  pci_hid.h   1.1
  pci_msd.cc  1.2
  pci_msd.h   1.2

It almost works.  It will recognize the USB mouse, load the driver,
etc., but just as it should be done and continue, then it freezes.

I have tried to find what might have broken it, but have come up
unsuccessful.  It looks like I will be back to work tomorrow, so I
may not have any time to continue.

Thanks for the comments.  If I get a chance, I will continue looking
for the error.

Maybe Volker may have a little time to try it too.

Ben