List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    Re: [Bochs-developers] Bochs disk images
From:       "Benjamin David Lunt" <fys () frontiernet ! net>
Date:       2007-12-11 18:42:57

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Riebisch" <rr@bttr-software.de>
To: "Benjamin David Lunt" <fys@frontiernet.net>
Cc: <bochs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:11 AM

> Benjamin David Lunt wrote:
>
>> Hi Robert,
>
> Hi Ben! Nice to see you here! :-)
>
> Btw: Could please rework your read-only floppy patch to match Volker's
> expectations? I'd like to see this merged into Bochs CVS. :-)

I have just included a new patch file for the current CVS.
It also includes the read-only additions Volker was asking
about.

If Stanislav will be so kind to test it and then merge it in
to the CVS, you may test it yourself.  Please post any errors
you find to this list or, and most preferably, to the patch
comment area page.

Thanks,
Ben