List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    Re: [Bochs-developers] OS/2 Warp 3 broken
From:       "Michael D. Cencula" <bochs () cencula ! com>
Date:       2006-02-16 3:12:15

Well, this appears to be a bochs problem.  I threw together an old computer
from spare parts (k6/2-300) and booted into knoppix.  Then I mounted a share
and did dd -if=/path/to/hd.img -of=/dev/hda to copy the hard drive image over
and rebooted.

Presto!  OS/2 came right up!

Dunno if that helps or not, but at least we know it's not a problem with the
hard drive image or OS/2 itself.

Thanks,

Mike

On Wednesday February 15 2006 13:58, Stanislav Shwartsman wrote:

<snip>

> Look on the last line. OS2 just halted the single processor it had and with
> interrupts disabled !
> The real CPU also would freeze forever in this case ...
> How did you checked what this thing should do in a real life ?

<snip>