List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    [Bochs-developers] Endless loop when entering Protected Mode
From:       Doron Bleiberg <kernel.doron () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-22 6:37:30

Hi There,
 I am writing a small bootloader. After I had switched the Protected Mode
bit, and initialized the gdt and idt I try to jump to the code segment held
in my gdt. When doing so, bochs enters to an endless loop issuing 'CPU_LOOP
1' to the screen.
Does someone knows what may be the reason of it ?

--
Respectfully yours,

Doron Bleiberg
Tel-Aviv, Israel