List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    [Bochs-developers] bochs vs real world
From:       johny_cage () wp ! pl
Date:       2005-09-01 21:58:34

Hi,
I have such problem, which I`ve tried to resolve for many weeks.
And I think that is not right when I write valid code in NASM,
emulates perfectly, but in real world it doesn't work.
Source:
http://cage2.republika.pl/pmode_14.tar
Screen:
http://cage2.republika.pl/pmode14.png

Assemble without any errors, or even warnings.
Emulates perfectly in Bochs.
When I boot it up from real floppy, it doesn't show anything.
I wrote to usenet, my friends, irc, but anyone could help me.

Thanks in advice.
--
Michael, johny_cage@wp.pl

Dr Randka - wizyty domowe już od 31.08. Super fun na DVD!
Zabawę rozkręca Will Smith.
Hitch - na półkach w dobrych sklepach i wypożyczalniach.
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fhitch.html%23tu&sid=485