List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    [Bochs-developers] Emulated Cirrus video card doesn't work on Windows NT 3.51
From:       "[c] Renan" <renan.birck () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-20 0:08:41

Hi.

I install Windows NT Workstation 3.51 inside Bochs. It detects the Bochs
simulated "Cirrus Logic" video card and installs the Windows NT 3.51 CIRRUS
driver.

BUT, When I try to change resolution, I only get black screen inside Bochs
and Windows NT 3.51 is frozen.

I use the simulated Cirrus video card in Windows 3.11 and 95, so it probably
is an OS problem as Windows NT 3.51 seems to be troublesome with most
hardwares.

I tried with the i440fx emulation and still not work.

Anybody here has success in using Windows NT 3.51 inside Bochs?

Bochs version 2.2 pre4, Windows XP Professional host.

Thank you, sorry for my English.

Renan
--
[]s Wishmaster
"Tempo é dinheiro. O tempo é infinito. Portanto, o dinheiro é infinito. "