List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    [Bochs-developers] co simulation
From:       jim stephens <jwstephens () msm ! umr ! edu>
Date:       2004-11-19 17:55:46

In stumbling around trying to reply to Javier, I actually learned that
bochs has documentation on running it for cosimulation.  Does anyone
know if that works, and how to set it up?

I have a couple of projects that would be interesting with the addition
of bochs in this mode, but I wonder how it works.

I do have some experience with arm cosimulation, for running logic
designs
around arm cores, etc, so am familiar with that mode of operation for a
simulator, and wonder if that is what this refers to.

Jim