List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    [Bochs-developers] fonts error on Irix
From:       Dr Gavin Seddon <gavin.m.seddon () man ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2004-04-19 17:09:14

Hello,
Please excuse if this is an obvious question, I am a newbie.

I have installed Bochs on Irix 6.5, when I try and start a simulation I get:

Bochs is exiting with the following message:
[XGUI ] Could not open vga font. See docs-html/install.html
00000000000i[CTRL ] quit_sim called with exit code 1

Will someone tell me how to fix this?
Gavin