List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    [Bochs-developers] New pre-release : Bochs-2.1.pre2
From:       Christophe Bothamy <cbbochs () free ! fr>
Date:       2003-11-27 14:59:11

Hi,

I just released Bochs2.1.pre2, as a source tarball,
and i386 and src rpm packages. The files are available
in the file section of our project pages on sourceforge.

Please, someone using redhat check the rpms are working,
as they were built on a debian system.

I still have to build the win32 packages and upload them
to sf.

There are still a few tasks before releasing 2.1.final
(postpone the bug reports still opened for 2.1 on sf,
re-add the old VBE ioports so we can still use the BXVGA
windows NT drivers from Diego Henriquez, check if the
macosx  and wx versions are ok), but as far as code is
concerned, 2.1.pre2 should be close to the final version.

Please give it a try, and report problems. Thanks,

Christophe Bothamy
cbbochs@free.fr