List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    Re: [Bochs-developers] PCI host device mapping within bochs
From:       Frank Cornelis <Frank.Cornelis () ugent ! be>
Date:       2003-11-26 17:30:09

Hi,

A new version of the pcidev patch is available at:
http://www.elis.rug.ac.be/~fcorneli/downloads/devel/bochs/bochs-pcidev-21.patch

Changes:
	- the pcidev kernel module now compiles for both 2.4 and 2.6 		linux
kernels
	- refactoring of the I/O port handler stuff
	- dynamic remapping of pcidev I/O port handlers
TO DO:
	- PCI DMA mapping (haha...)

Frank.