List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    [Bochs-developers] Re:...
From:       Daniel Tahin <danny_t () a1 ! net>
Date:       2003-06-16 13:58:05

On Montag, 16. Juni 2003 14:00, Iain McFarlane wrote:
> If you are using linux then the translucency kernel module provides the
> same thing (YMMV)
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/translucency/
>
> Iain
>
> Quoting Daniel Tahin <danny_t@a1.net>:
> > On Montag, 16. Juni 2003 12:59, you wrote:
> > > A followup:
> > >
> > > You can find the Openbsd  manpage on mount_union at
> >
> > http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=mount_union&apropos=0&sektio
> >n=
> >
> > >0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current&arch=i386&format=html

> > RE: Dave Feustel
> > OK, I still thank you.
> > I "move" to other mailing-lists to get information about this command...

A many thanx for Your help!

This link: http://sourceforge.net/projects/translucency/ is really, what I
need, but I'm sorry, I can't use it, because I'm not the root of the system.
So don't have permission to modprobe/insmod, and to recompiling the
kernel:-((...
Thank you again, I think, I stay by the simplest way:-): have 150MB
disk-qouta, so a Win98 setup needs at least 100MB, and the rest can I use for
other things.