List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    Re: [Bochs-developers] Oddball panics in attempts to boot the boot/root
From:       Greg Alexander <yakovlev () mac ! com>
Date:       2002-02-20 21:21:57

The date on this must have been funny, because it passed under my e-mail
radar.

At any rate, this is an error that means the bochs time system is
hosed.  Quite simply, this error shouldn't happen, regardless of guest
OS.  The timer error that you're getting doesn't mean that the time
presented to the guest is bad, it instead means that the time presented
to the internal device models is bad.  The error message is incorrect
about the time_delta, but it gives enough info to at least get a handle
on what's going on.

You say you got this trying to boot the current Hurd boot disks?

Thanks,

GREG