List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    [Bochs-developers] Two Xservers, one local, one remote
From:       "Gregg C Levine" <drwho8 () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2002-02-16 15:38:51

Hello again from Gregg C Levine

I have here a curious situation. This computer who runs the usual
operating system, supports an X server created from the X11R5 sources,
and supplied by an outfit that normally does GIS based mapping
solutions. (That is what they claim they created the product for) The
host, that I normally attempt to run Bochs on, is a setup running Linux,
and contains the usual X11R6 setup. They are connected over Ethernet,
and I have managed to get the two to communicate, and display stuff
through the X server, that the outfit created. What would need to be
done to get Bochs to run properly through such a setup? On the issues
regarding fonts, I know that I would need to install the font that Bochs
uses, and add it to the directory file, of such fonts. But am I missing
something else? The usual prizes for first responders, and double for
hits in the money lane.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi
( Sign found in lower levels of the Citadel, "This space reserved for
time travlers only". )