List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    [Bochs-developers] Group assignment
From:       Greg Alexander <yakovlev () mac ! com>
Date:       2001-09-20 21:22:29

I added a "postponed" group to the sourceforge site and made a VERY
preliminary first-pass try at putting all of the bugs into release
slots.

Feel free to change things, I just did this so that you can get a
filtered bug list by only looking at v1.3.

Personally, I think we may want to do a 1.2.2 release just to get the
mouse fixes out to people, as well as the many other little things we've
been working on.

GREG