List:       boa-devel
Subject:    Re: [Boa-devel] Do u want to know me?
From:       "Irina" <info () insurance-broker ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-05-19 8:50:02

Hi, Rudolf

You know, it seems to me that during the last period of time our rare letters don't \
bring enough information and topics for discussion and it seems to me that this \
bothers us to continue usual communication and don't give us a chance to become more \
open for each other. Did you get such a feeling? It's strange. Relations begin and \
then somehow they go to nowhere, just disappear. Of course I understand that maybe \
this is the influence of differences we have between us, but on the other hand I \
think that difference of language and culture is not the most terrible thing, maybe \
this can make relations even more interesting? How do you think? Is this possible \
that two adult people who were attracted to each other from the very beginning \
suddenly have no things to discuss? I believe that everybody's personality has many \
different sides and there will never be enough of time to explore it completely. I've \
even thought that maybe this need to write letters really pushes at us and don't give \
us enough of free space, because it's really difficult to explain with words what you \
can show with your eyes and mimics sometimes. Do you agree?
So, I will wait for your reply. I know that maybe my thoughts will seem strange to \
you, but somehow I begun to think about this and I would like to know if there is any \
chance to change this for better and to continue learning each other without any \
pressure, I mean without feeling that you write because you have to reply and not \
because you want. Find me here http://lovemeanyou.com/smiling

Hugs and kisses
Rena