List:       boa-devel
Subject:    [Boa-devel] boa on uClinux
From:       bryan () larsen ! st
Date:       2003-07-25 14:29:44

uClinux-dist200303XX contains boa 0.93.15

I've got a port of 0.94.14rc17 to uClinux that I can send to anybody who
wants it.  I haven't submitted it simply because it's a patch that removes
any functionality that doesn't work in uClinux.

Specifically, it removes the '-d' option, and puts QUERY_STRING into the
argv[1] when forking a CGI rather than doing the proper processing.

The reason I had to make the argv change was because uClinux doesn't like
any malloc (or strdup) that occurs between vfork() and execve().  uClinux
doesn't have fork, it only has vfork, but "#define fork vfork" works for
many programs if you're careful.

Bryan