List:       boa-devel
Subject:    Re: [Boa-devel] minor glitches in boa-0.94.14rc3
From:       Jon Nelson <jnelson () jamponi ! net>
Date:       2002-10-27 0:30:02

On 27 Oct 2002 00:17:13 +0200
Peter Korsgaard <jacmet@sunsite.dk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed a few minor glitches:
>
> configure.in:147 it should be --enable-debug not --disable-debug

Actually, debugging (-g) is on my default, thus --disable to change
something --enable'd by default.

> The website still says 0.94.14rc2 even though the link is updated.

Doh!

> I noticed that neither mine or Don Mahurin's HTTP range patch were
> included in the release - why not?

Let me look into that.
There were problems with all of the range patches thus far, usually
that they didn't conform to the RFC for responses (a 206 instead of
a 200, etc...)

There *is* a full-blown, 100% RFC compliant range patch, but it's
more invasive than I would have preferred to see in a point release
like this.  There is a good chance that you'll see it soon, however!

--
Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious animal on earth.

Jon Nelson <jnelson@jamponi.net>
C and Python Code Gardener