List:       bleeding-sigs
Subject:    [Bleeding-sigs] Lots of new sigs in the next week or so
From:       Matt Jonkman <jonkman () bleedingthreats ! net>
Date:       2007-05-17 13:00:19

We have a very generous researcher that is giving bleeding a lot of new
signatures in the next days/weeks. This person has been doing a good
deal of research in correlating sigs to exploits and cve numbers, and is
finding of course a number of vulnerabilities that don't have sigs for
them.

Many of these cases are for lesser known apps, or just weren't handled.
Some are covered by more general sigs, but a specific one is more useful
and informative, and often less load.

We have a bunch of them coming through today. Please look them over and
let me know how they run. We'll probably try to push through no more
than 100/day as they come in to us.

Matt

Matthew Jonkman
Bleeding Edge Threats