List:       bleeding-sigs
Subject:    [Bleeding-sigs] Daily issue
From:       Matt Jonkman <jonkman () bleedingthreats ! net>
Date:       2006-11-22 21:05:36

Fixed the issue with the daily updates. Shouldn't be any further blank
ones. :)

I appreciate everyone that has sent me things they've noticed on the new
site and all. I'm tweaking them as they're found. Please keep it coming.

So far the tarball and rulesets are fine, but PLEASE let me know asap if
anything is out of the ordinary on those. That's most important.

Matt

Matthew Jonkman
Bleeding Edge Threats
765-429-0398