List:       bleeding-sigs
Subject:    [Bleeding-sigs]
From:       "Michael Scheidell" <scheidell () secnap ! net>
Date:       2005-08-27 14:50:28

I might get to this Monday, but if there is anyone with too much coffee
and time this weekend, you might want to look at this url.

http://it.geocities.com/watch_for_dealscd1

(or maybe: http://it.geocities.com/watch_for_dealscd1/?c52
I  would suggest fetch or curl, don't click on it as it has a bunch of
javascript in it that I haven't decoded yet.

That url was found in a 'spam', and it didn't trigger any current
signatures.

Using firefox, all it seemed to do was to load a page of nonsense text
and redirect to
www.simplewayforus.com

Is there any thing else in there?

--