List:       blackicedefender-technical
Subject:    [bidworks] Re: Networkice.com DNS problems?
From:       inquisitive7 () freedom ! net
Date:       2001-06-22 4:08:17

Give this a shot.  Double click on BI icon, select BI Settings,
Detection/Add and either input the http://www.websitename.com or if
you know the IP address, type this in and select "trust."  Haven't
tried this myself, but had to configure Zone Alarm with some
host/IP address to get them to work. GL!

inq