List:       blackicedefender-technical
Subject:    [bidworks] Problems receiving technical support?
From:       rgautier () bigfoot ! com
Date:       2001-01-06 0:47:04

Has anyone else had problems receiving technical support?
I submitted a question to their technical support team.  They
responded to my question with a reply that was completely unrelated
to my problem.  I replied to them and waited many days before
receiving yet another response that was also completely unhelpful and
off the mark.
Email texts below - read in reverse order.