List:       blackicedefender-technical
Subject:    [bidworks] 2.1cn Shut Down my System?
From:       "J_A_S" <mv () majesticvibe ! org>
Date:       2000-09-29 2:57:47

I've been running all versions without to much trouble...

Installed 2.1cn on my Windows ME OEM System (PIII Celeron 300 not
over-clocked, 160m Ram, 2 HD's IDE, No CD-Rom).

All of a sudden today, while doing my BID manual blocking of all of today's
Intrusion Attempts - The system just flickered and then Re-Booted?????   I
let it reboot and then tried the same thing again...SAME RESULTS!!!  So I
un-installed BID deleted the directory...put up another Firewall until I can
figure this out...

Any ideas...?

Get a FREE long-distance phone call on Tellme!
Click here for the scoop:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9531/8/_/168401/_/970196307/