List:       blackicedefender-general
Subject:    [bidgeneral] Re: BID alert  TCP data  alter or hijack
From:       xchevy33 () yahoo ! com
Date:       2001-10-03 5:02:05

--- In bidgeneral@y..., kevin quinn <ke6kqn@p...> wrote:
> I can't understand at all what you are trying to say??

Uhhh? You read english just fine. Just that it is too hard for you.
Don't bother answer this one as it is Q for BID expert.
Hint- POSSIBLE TCP HIJACK or TCP DATA ALTER
This was reported by BID.
Hint- Session TCP Hijacking or maybe packet data altering.
ALL I ASK is what happen if BID is set to auto-block, BID blocked any
attacker or whatever internally but does not blocked IP addrress
unless I set it to block IP address. But I can not do this since it
is hijack, and the IP address was belong to website I had visited. Q
is Did Bid blocked this kind of attack?
NOW for tcp hijacking or tcp data alter is not new, but it is first
for me and probably for this group as well. I have search and not
found a such topic.. I ASK if anyone has similar attack?