List:       bitpim-user
Subject:    [BitPim-user] Help with bitpim and LG env3
From:       roney pate <roneypate () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-12-10 17:12:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I  am having trouble getting my calendar to copy to my lg3.

Computer: windows xp sp3, outlook 2003 professional
Phone: LG vx9200 Env3 software version VX920V07

Symptom: The very first time I used bitpim it synched fine. But now I get
nothing for the outllok calendar moved to my phone. I have imported putlook to
bitpim - no problem there. Can't send it to the phone. Bitpim seems to start
fine, the phone shuts down and restarts, but no changes are transferred.
I am using the "send data to phone" dialog. It only give me the "replace all"
option for the calendar. The phone is detected, then restarted, then nothing. No
calendar transfer and no error message. Log sample is attached.

Thanks for any help

Roney

Roney Pate