List:       bitpim-user
Subject:    Re: [BitPim-user] Bitpim & enV Touch
From:       "Mart Gardner" <martg () utah ! gov>
Date:       2009-09-28 13:13:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have been trying to get my LG env Touch to work too. I will try this. Thanks.

Mart Gardner, IT Manager
Campus E,
Department of Technology Services
State of Utah
Office Phone: 801.344.1279
Cell Phone:    801.707.1972
Office Email: martg@utah.gov

****************************
computer.

> > > On 9/25/2009 at 3:06 PM, in message <4ABD30BB.5010804@comcast.net>, Jim Bergman \
> > > <snowbdr1@comcast.net> wrote:
I got it working on my hp pavilion 7950 deskside computer that is
running Windows vista sp1 using a LG env touch from verizon. This
is what I did..

1. downloaded 1.07 test version from bitpim.org
2. downloaded LSUSBModemDriver_Eng_WHQL_Ver_4.9.4_ALL from

http://www.lge.com/us/mobile-phones/mobile-support/mobile-lg-mobile-phone-support.jsp \

3. installed usb modem driver.

4. started Bipim
5. connected Env Touch on usb port computer
    and on ENV Touch it shows media sync on screen and selected drop
6. On Bitpim,
     select edit settings,
     select env touch vx11000 as phone type
     on com port, select browse
     it shows the following drivers listed
     LGE CDMA USB Modem
     LGE CDMA USB Serial Port (COM7)

     I selected COM 7  and phone was detected

     Get phone data
     imported my contacts from a vcard file
     merge data to phone data
     send data... to phone

Note: bitpim had issues with
      a. address that had a blank country field(I used USA and it was
         happy)
      b. multiple lines on an street address ( apt ##, I just put apt
         number on the same line.
      c. Company name with a comma in it ( I just put a space instead)

Good Luck