List:       bitpim-user
Subject:    Re: [BitPim-user] Lg 8550 games?
From:       sasha bo <uncle_vara () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-24 16:15:28

did you figure out how to put games on your lg?

are you able to update your contact list?
my bitpim worked fine until last month and since august 2009 it can not read
contacts, reads fine calls, calendar, etc. tried different versions of
bitpim - same result... older versions however might give me a preview of
contacts and crash after that. latest versions just give me error report...

thanks