List:       bitpim-user
Subject:    Re: [BitPim-user] Modifying Bit-Pim for a Business Environment
From:       "Joe Pham" <djpham () netzero ! com>
Date:       2007-03-27 20:18:31

>I was wondering if there were a way I could disable the Get Phone
>Data option.

Get Phone Data, or Send Phone Data.  There's no way to disable the
Get Phone Data feature, but you can set the phone model to "Other
CDMA phone", which can't get any data from the phone.  To disable
Send Phone Data, turn Read Only on.

>I was wondering if there was the possibility of making Bit-Pim
>datasets usable by more than one user at a time

See the "How to" section on "Multiple Users/Data Directories"

-Joe Pham

Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?s=198954&u=http://www.usatoday.com/news/front.htm?csp=24