List:       bitpim-user
Subject:    [BitPim-user] Motorola V3C Partial Download of Contacts
From:       Bernie Golchuk <stick2itkid () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-03-25 8:28:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Everyone,

  I have a Motorola V3C software version GATW_06.04  and using BitPim Version 0.9.13 \
.
  When I download my contacts locations 1 to 10 are not sent to BitPim. BitBim does \
recognize the phone. Other information such as wallpaper and music are also blank but \
I am more concern about the contact list not being complete. Phone information is \
displayed correctly.
  Any help would be appreciated.

  Thank you in advance.

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.