List:       bitpim-user
Subject:    Re: [BitPim-user] Bell SCP-8300 support
From:       "Gary Cook" <garykevincook () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-19 14:28:15

Wow! I was actually able to read the phonebook using the "Get Phone Data"
item under the "Data" menu.  I had assumed that because the "Fine Phone"
function was failing that bitpim couldn't support the phone at all....

So in answer to your question, the phonebook downloaded properly.  And
everything else (image download - the reason I wanted bitpim)  looks good
too.

Thanks for all your help,  If there's anything else I can do, let me know
Gary