List:       bitpim-user
Subject:    Re: [BitPim-user] Bitpim 0.9.05  iCalendar Import
From:       "Parker T Boggs" <ptboggs () verizon ! net>
Date:       2006-07-28 13:42:21

Joe-

Here's a sample file with a few different kinds of events in it. The
multi-day event should be one day longer.  As I said in my previous message,
they import correctly into Google Calendar.

Thanks for looking at this -- I know it's a minor bug, but after a couple of
years of not being able to use the calendar in my phone (VX6100)
effectively, it's really GREAT to have a version of Bitpim that allows me to
do that!

Parker

["Sample.ics" (text/calendar)]

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
METHOD:PUBLISH
PRODID:-//LinkeSOFT GmbH//NONSGML DIMEX//EN
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:Appointment
DTSTAMP:20060728T133000Z
DTSTART:20060728T130000Z
DTEND:20060728T140000Z
CATEGORIES;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Unfiled
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:All Day Event
DTSTAMP:20060728T133000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20060801
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20060801
CATEGORIES;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Unfiled
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:Multi Day Event
DTSTAMP:20060728T133000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20060728
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20060728
CATEGORIES;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Unfiled
RRULE:FREQ=DAILY;UNTIL=20060731T000000Z
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:Annual Event
DTSTAMP:20060728T133000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20060729
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20060729
CATEGORIES;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Unfiled
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:Monthly Event
DTSTAMP:20060728T133000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20060801
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20060801
CATEGORIES;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Unfiled
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYMONTHDAY=1
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR