List:       bitpim-user
Subject:    Re: [BitPim-user] Sanyo SCP-2400 supported ? (Stephen Wood)
From:       "Stephen Wood" <bitpim () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-25 3:29:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On 7/24/06, Charlie Kulins <ckulins@optonline.net> wrote:

> Stephen,
>
> Thanks for the prompt reply.  I tried the suggestion,  When  I manually
> set bitpim to  COM4 with datapilot driver and try to  retrieve the phone
> book I get an exception error.

Looks like they are removing more and more sync capability in  newer  Sanyo
models.  I am working with a Sanyo 6600 to see what can work on that phone
(not much, basically just call history.)  If you are willing to try running
the developers version of BitPim, I can try to do the same with the 2400.
See http://www.bitpim.org/developer.html for instructions on how to install
it.

Stephen