List:       bitpim-user
Subject:    Re: [BitPim-user] bitpim 0.8.00 & LG G4015 [SOLVED] sort of
From:       "Rodney D. Myers" <rdmyers.42 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-29 16:06:36

I exported my Palm Pilot info as vcard. to get it imported.

I imported  1/4 at a time, overwriting everything. Once each 1/4 was
imported, I imported everything at once. No exceptions. It just worked.

Now to figure out how to get a valid ringtone uploaded ;-)

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers.42@gmail.com>
Registered Linux User #96112

        Ben Franklin - 1759