List:       bitpim-user
Subject:    RE: [BitPim-user] vx4500 ringtones
From:       Fred Jacobowitz <fjacobow () optonline ! net>
Date:       2005-10-28 18:26:03

Lee,
Thank you for your reply.  It is interesting because under 'My Media",
"Message Objects", "Sounds" you find all the built-ins.  "Notify", is a two
tone sound yet when you select it as a ringer it rings multiple times.  I
wonder what the secret is.

I was able to load a midi version of ctu24 that looped.  However, it is very
low (volume).  I guess I will have to find a tool to correct that.

                 Fred Jacobowitz
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
Philip K. Dick