List:       bitpim-user
Subject:    [BitPim-user] export vCards causes crash
From:       Fritz Lang <mtropicl () optonline ! net>
Date:       2005-10-27 14:12:57

I was going to export vCrads from my file as I'm moving to a Moto
E815 that isn't supported by BP, but is with iSync.
I clicked on Export vCards.  The beach ball spun and BP crashed.
Happens everytime.  Is this feature not yet supported with BP?
OSX.3.6, G3, 750M ram.  No other apps running.

Thanks,

Fritz
--
Yes, I work in entertainment.
It's not because I turned down the CEO spot on the NYSE.