List:       bitpim-user
Subject:    Re: [BitPim-user] Outlook Calendar Import problem on VX6100
From:       "Roger Binns" <rogerb () rogerbinns ! com>
Date:       2005-10-26 5:47:37

> I've tried a couple of different computers with legal, properly installed
> copies of Outlook 98 running on Win XP, and I am still unable to import my
> calendar to BitPim v. 0.7.37.

I only have a license for Outlook 2000 so BitPim works against that and
later versions.  It uses the COM api talking to Outlook.

If someone who can code is feeling adventureous then it should be possible
to change BitPim to use Extended MAPI instead.  That API is a bit lower level
but a lot quicker and may work with other clients as well as Outlook.

Roger