List:       bitpim-user
Subject:    [BitPim-user] Sanyo 8200 and synching pictures back to the phone
From:       Dane Beko <dbeko () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-10-21 0:48:13

I recently swapped phones (Sanyo 8200 to another 8200) and before I did
the swap, I synched the phone back to the computer.

When I synched everything from the computer (ringers, screensavers,
pictures, phonebook, etc.), everything came across to the phone except
the pictures.  I have five screensavers.  BitPim says it's synching them
but they never end up on the phone.

I'm running the latest release.

Thank you for any suggestions.