List:       bitpim-devel
Subject:    [BitPim-devel] Partial sucess on Telus Samsung U510 via bluetooth,
From:       simon () mungewell ! org
Date:       2009-01-23 21:14:31

As stock I have not been able to get BitPim to connect to this phone, but
poking around on the BT DUN connection I have had some luck.

Perhaps this is enough info to get something work, or if there is some
more testing to be done let me know. The BT DUN port will drop out if the
serial connection is dropped, so this is why I think BitPim is having a
problem.

Using Blue Soliel on WinXP I can 'connect to DUN' but instead of entering
number details I use hyperterm to connect to appropriate COM port (COM19
in my case)

The following is a hyperterm log
--
ati
Manufacturer: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO.,  LTD.

OK
AT#PMODE=1
OK
AT#PBOKR=1
#PBOKR: 1,40,"SIMON WOOD
,"SWood@---------.ca",0,"http://www.--------",0,"",0,20071217T151602

OK
--

So that it looks like something is possible with this phone.

Cheers,
Mungewell.