List:       bitpim-devel
Subject:    [BitPim-devel] File System Readers
From:       "Ken Schnell" <kennethpschnell () comcast ! net>
Date:       2007-11-21 8:25:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

The new sanyo phones (SCP 8500 katana Dlx) are really different , I would
like to know if there is any program that I can dump the file system out of
this phone to have a look see in order to sort out what is what ?, I have a
feeling that a database system is being used internal to the phone, rather
than a simple file allocation map but I could be wrong .. it is Just a hunch
based on the amount of data, the organizational structure, and the fact that
accessing anythiong from the phone wants me to surf the internet to do
anything special (not that that means a Database is being used but I have a
hunch and I am feeling it ..) I wonder has anyone tried to see if there is a
mini sql type server present on one of these phones?