List:       bitpim-devel
Subject:    Re: [BitPim-devel] Google Calendar Auto Import
From:       Ben Horowitz <orion88 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-20 4:48:11

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<head>
</head>
Joe Pham wrote:
 cite="mid20061118.174541.5451.1289758@webmail56.nyc.untd.com"
 type="cite">
    <pre wrap="">How hard would it be to implement auto importing of Google calendars?
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
It's already been implemented.

-Joe Pham

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number &amp; voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.privatephone.com">http://www.privatephone.com</a>

  </pre>
Ok.  I think I might have meant autosync.  I just want the ability to
give bitpim a set of urls for my calendar, and have it automatically
pull down current data without me going through the import wizard every
time for each calendar.<br>