List:       bitpim-devel
Subject:    Re: [BitPim-devel] SourceForge still broken for builds
From:       "Joe Pham" <djpham () netzero ! com>
Date:       2006-11-10 1:54:16

>Does it also copy the externals (buildrelease amongst other
>directories)?

It does.  As a test, I makerelease 0.9.08 from trunk, checkout 0.9.08
and did a windows build.

>The original mechanism is also used for making the developer
>branches.

I haven't tried, though I suspect it would also work.  But that
doesn't address why SF svn server crapped out though!

-Joe Pham

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com