List:       bitpim-devel
Subject:    RE: [BitPim-devel] 0.8.09 built - new bug :(
From:       "Simon C" <skyjunky () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2006-03-23 2:27:21

> I'd still like to have another build next Monday with all of
> these issues (and any other ones that might pop up) cleaned
> up.  Simon, if you need more time to test out your GUI
> changes, that could go into the build after that.

There are a lot of help files to be adjusted, but the code is looking stable
now, only one remaining issue with the today widget and that is not a
showstopper.
I checked the code in yesterday before I found the bug, doing a build
without it might be more work than usual if we need to remove it.

What would be really helpful is if people could try it out this week and
report any bugs found. I have been testing with windows and mac mainly.
The changes are completely isolated to the GUI, none of the phone code was
touched and none the worker thread code was touched, so if you do have time
to test focus on the GUI/database more than the phone functionality, test
things like import/export, deletion, addition, editing of  data on the
different screens.
I also need ideas for the root widget. It just says "welcome to bitpim",
something nore substantial is needed.

Simon