List:       bitpim-devel
Subject:    Re: [BitPim-devel] Help updated
From:       "Roger Binns" <rogerb () rogerbinns ! com>
Date:       2006-01-09 2:37:46

> Is the hb2web module something you coded or an open-source module,

It is mostly new code, with some of the existing code from the
BitPim help builder (the latter was all my original code as well).
I put it under the same license as APSW which is a BSD flavour.
The Javascript tree etc are under their own license as from their
original author.

> and is it available in CVS?

Yes, the module name is hb2web.
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/bitpim/hb2web/

I've still got to package it up us a binary.

Roger